Last updated: October 10th, 2018
The Data Protection Officer,
65 Enterprise, 3rd Floor,
CA, USA 92656
Tel: +1(949) 682-8386
Reserve Tech Inc is committed to protecting your data. We collect your personal data to help us understand your needs and guides the way in which we interact and communicate with you about ours, and our trusted third parties (subject to your consent) products and services. We ensure policies and procedures are in place to protect the data you provide when registering to our sites, and we process it in order to provide you with the services you have requested or, where you have given us your permission to do so, to send you information that we think you’ll find interesting, and thereafter when we store your data on our secure servers.We work within the guidelines and advice provided by and made available by the Information Commissioner’s Office, the regulator of the Data Protection Act 1998 and abide by the ICO’s requirements.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Electronic EU Regulations 2011 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). You can learn more by visiting https://ico.org.uk/
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our sites https://www.FinanceDoneRight.com, https://www.GreaterTrip.com, https://www.FindPrimeJobs.com, https://www.EssentialHealthInfo.com, https://www.SeniorBeginnings.com and https://www.OfficialSavings.com, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- [Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website];
- [When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy]; and
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other Website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website.
We have tried to keep the terms as simple as possible, but if you have any questions please contact us at Websites@ReserveTechInc.com
The Website owner is Reserve Tech, Inc.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at Websites@ReserveTechInc.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, date of birth, gender, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline or [ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION] (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your hobbies and interests, the mobile network you use, your gas, electricity and broadband provider; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site where information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties such as our business partners.
Information you Provide Us
We may collect personal information about you in several ways including information you provide us in the following ways:
- Participating in sweepstakes, contests, offers or other services on our Website
- We may ask you for information, such as your name, date of birth, gender, email and postal address and telephone numbers.
- In order for us to tailor our offers to you we may also ask for additional information such as hobbies and interests, the mobile network you use, your gas, electricity and broadband provider, holiday interests and gaming providers
- Participating in sweepstakes, competitions, offers or other services on another organization’s Website
- We place advertisements on Websites belonging to other organizations. If you click on to one of our advertisements you will be directed to our Website and in order to participate you will be asked for information such as your name, date of birth, email and postal addresses and telephone numbers.
- Registering with our Website
- If you register with our Website, we will ask you for your name, date of birth, gender, email and postal address, telephone numbers.
- Contacting us via our Website, email or contact number.
- If you contact us via our Website or email and provide us with your name and contact details, we will use these details to investigate your query and contact you to deal with your request.
The information we collect on or through our Website may also include the following:
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although [we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile], please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, our Website collects information automatically using automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns about the services that you use and how you use them (for example, when you visit a Website that uses our advertising or view one of our advertisements) including:
- technical information – including information about your computer and internet connection, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit to our Website – including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; the resources that you access and use on the Website; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
[We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).]
The information we collect automatically [is statistical data and does not/may] include personal information [, but/or] we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
[We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.]
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Information we collect from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other Websites We operate or the other services We provide. In this case We will have informed you when We collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Website.
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, data analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- We may combine information you provide to us with information We collect about you (e.g., to check your details against our suppression list to make sure that you have not previously requested not to receive information from us).
How We Use Your Information
Providing our services and website
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or service;
- to help us develop our Website to enhance your experience;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to gain your feedback about your experience of our Website and services;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- [to provide you with notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices];
- [to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website];
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- [for any other purpose with your consent].
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please [check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form]) For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.]
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, competitions and other news where we feel these may interest you. This may include information on products such as premium rate, finance, insurance, travel, gambling and gaming. Depending on what contact information you have given to us we may contact you by email, post, phone or SMS. We will only do this where you have consented to receiving such information from us.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purpose
You can leave the Reserve Tech, Inc. at any time by visiting https://www.ReserveTechInc.com/unsubscribe or by emailing Websites@ReserveTechInc.com If you leave the Reserve Tech, Inc. your contact details will be placed in a suppression file and you will not receive any further marketing communications from Reserve Tech, Inc. and Reserve Tech, Inc. will cease sharing your details with Participating Data Partners for marketing purposes. Please however note that there may be a brief period of time between your unsubscribe request and suppression to allow our systems to update. If you no longer wish to receive information Participating Data Partners or from Reserve Tech, Inc. you will need to request this from them directly. Please note that Reserve Tech, Inc. may still need to retain your details for use for the non-direct marketing purposes. Useful Information For useful information about data protection you can visit:
- The Direct Marketing Association: www.dma.org
- The Information Commissioner: www.ico.org
- The Citizens Advice Bureau: www.adviceguide.org
Specific offers, competitions or services
We may share your information with a specific organization where you have opted to participate in an offer, competition or service relating to them. They may contact you by email, post, phone or SMS.
Special offers, daily deals and other services
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties where they are offering products or services that we believe will interest you. These will only be companies operating in the following sectors:
Adverts on third party websites
We may place adverts on the websites of third party companies. We do not disclose your personal information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with non-identifiable information (such as – 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on one day).
We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in EX1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to a target audience.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
Other third parties
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties including:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of Reserve Tech, Inc., whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets;
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Reserve Tech, Inc., our customers, or others including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- [Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form])/OTHER OPT-OUT METHOD]. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS].]
- [Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your [email address/contact information] used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form])/[OTHER OPT-OUT METHOD]] or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. [This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.]]
- [Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form]). You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS].] [For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.]]
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.]
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. [We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.]
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
[Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.]
If you chose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to ensure it is dealt with in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Changing your information
You have the right at any time to request that we change or amend the information that we hold about you, withdraw from any offer, competition or service or ask us not to contact you with any further offers, competitions or services.
You can exercise your rights by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or by amending your details by logging into your account. You can also request that we change your information by emailing us at Websites@ReserveTechInc.com
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold please contact at Websites@ReserveTechInc.com
We review our Privacy Notice on a frequent basis to check that it accurately reflects how we deal with your information. You should check this page regularly to see the most up to date information.
How To Contact Us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be sent by email toWebsites@ReserveTechInc.com .